Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Peek A Boo tea bag holder

Second post today! Project Tuesday is hosting a Peek-A-Boo treat holder challenge and I thought it was a cute idea. The tutorial is from SCS. I made a tea bag holder to give to a friend who doesn't really eat chocolate (isn't that crazy?!), but she does LOVE tea, so, tea is her treat.

I'm submitting this to a few places:
  1. Project Tuesday - for Peek A Boo Treat Holder
  2. Stamp Something - for Clean and Simple Thank Yous - It's clean; I washed my hands! :)
  3. ABC Challenge - for N is for Not a Card - this is a tea bag holder, lol

Here's my creation


6 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely gift!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

stampingheaven said...

Berautiful gift, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week, hugs Alison x

Jennifer Meyer said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE how you turned the treat holder into a tea bag sample! Super fun & creative!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Vickilyn said...

Lovely work! I like that you turned it so it opens from the side!! Very creative!

Jenn said...

Very cute!! I love all the scallops! Thanks for playing along with Project Tuesday this week!

yvonne said...

This is beautiful. Love the distressed look on this project. and the colours ..stunning