Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Little One" - new baby card

Hello everyone! I was in traffic school the whole day today, but it wasn't that bad! The instructor was great. After school I rushed to get this card done for the Cute Daisy May Challenge. I also incorporated other challenges into it. I'll take better pictures tomorrow. The stamp is Elzybells and the glittery paper is from the DCWV Glitter Pack. I hand embossed the stamp shape with stamp shapes (does that make sense?) and stamped it with a gold/yellow ink pad. The moon, blanket, and heart charm was colored in with Stickles (because I don't have Shimmerz...yet). I made the swirls in the moon on purpose; I hope it looks like I did it on purpose!

I'm submitting this card for three challenges:
  1. Cute Daisy May Challenge - for Week 11 Sketch challenge
  2. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - for Challenge #32 Glitter - I used DCWV Glitter paper and Stickles
  3. and Charisma Cardz - for Challenge #19 "A Star is Born" - like I mentioned above, the embossed the big star with stars :)





10 comments:

spiritofcreativity said...

This is a stunning card - beautifully done and perfect for all those challenges. Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

Sandra said...

Hi....gorgeous card,how cute is that image and such a lovely colour scheme too,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x

Linnie said...

Such a beautiful card i love it welcome to our challenge thankuou for coming out to play with cute daisy may
luv
linniexxx

Vee said...

Beautiful card and so many challenges well done.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, love the glittery accents :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jill said...

aww this is soo cute, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, I love the glitter.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

CraftyC said...

Its lovely,thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Sally said...

Perfect baby card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.