Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free SVG - "DREAM" tags

Just wanted to bring you another free SVG to use with SCAL and the Cricut. It's the "DREAM" tag words that I used with my card in the post below here. I made this in Inkscape using the Horseshoes and Lemonade font (which can be found here) and circles placed on top of the letters. The letters aren't separated, but if you need me to do that for you, I would be happy to. Enjoy, and I would love to see someone else use this in their creations.

Click on the picture to be taken to the download link

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.