Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 Challenges, One Card

Am I lazy, or just efficient? I would like to think the later :) This is my first challenge card! I've never submitted any of the stuff I make into challenges or contests before. It was fun making this card so I'll probably start to do some more.
This card is for these four challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner - using the current sketch
  2. 2RedBananas - for the Glitter Me Silly challenge - I used Green stickles as well as embossing powder that had glitter in it. I hope this card is shiny enough!
  3. Colour Create - for the Week 15 Blue and Green challenge- Um, I used blue and green, lol. I love the picture of the feather they have up and I think that my colors come pretty close.
  4. DRS Designs - for Challenge #20 Favorite Technique challenge - I LOVE embossing, both dry embossing and heat embossing. I heat embossed the DRS Stamp L901 (Silhouette Butterfly Oval) with black ink and holographic embossing powder and I dry embossed the flower flourish and dots in the 2 panels (since I don't have a Cuttlebug yet).
Here's the card:




9 comments:

Cathy Indelicato said...

What a cool card!!! Thanks so much for playing along in the DRS challenge!! Hope you can play again soon!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card. I think it's definately shiney enough. I love the glitter around the butterflies. It looks really cool. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful!! It's very elegant and very glittery :) Great job combining the challenges too :) I hope you continue doing challenges, your work is beautiful. Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Gorgeous! I love how you did the glitter!!

Teresa said...

For your first challenge I would say you did pretty good combining 4 into one card. And yest it's sparkly enought. Thanks for playing.

Kim Piggott said...

So fabulous! Love your gorgeous card! Wonderful colour and detail!
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create!
hugs
kim x

torico said...

Wow!!It's gorgeous!Colour combo and your embossing are so beautiful!

Tara said...

Thanks for joining in with this week's Colour Create challenge! Your card is just gorgeous and I love the shades of blue and green you've used! xx

Cassie said...

so lovely! i'm happy you joined in the challenge and posted it! i hope you'll do so again! good luck with the 2RB giveaway!!

your dogs are precious! i have 3 too! what breed is bella if you don't mind me asking!